Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Back Again

When January came to a close I was thinking about posting again on a more regular basis since we got all settled in to our new home, but I didn't want it to look like I'd made a New Year's Resolution, so I decided to wait until February. (That's the procrastinator's excuse for few posts in November and December and none in January.) But now February has passed and still no posts.
During the last couple months, I wanted to post something and even thought about doing it a time or two, but I couldn't think of anything to say when I was on the computer and had time to post. I had an idea back in February and I started this post, couldn't finish it at that time and never got back to it. Now I don't know what I wanted to say!
So now it's March. I've returned from my working vacation in Hawaii and I really need to start getting a good routine going here in Missouri. But will I? I don't know. I do know that I'm trying to learn to follow God's leading in my life, not just in the big things but on a day to day, even hour to hour basis. I don't know how often I'll post a blog, but I do know that I'm going to post whatever God lays on my heart to share.
Right now my husband and I are getting ready to go get the two oldest grandsons who will be staying with us for a short time. Will they be great fodder for blogs (they're 7 and 8) or will they be a distraction from blogging? I don't know. I guess we'll see. (But I strongly suspect that they'll be both, fodder and a distraction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment