Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time to Move

Moving is one of those things that's bittersweet. There's so much to do before you go. Not only do you have to sort and pack, but you have to resort and repack when you have to ship across the ocean. It's way easier to move when you can back a moving van up to your door and start throwing stuff in it.
The worst thing about moving is the people you leave behind, and the things that you don't get finished. There's too much to do and not enough time.
Since I'm getting ready to move to the Mainland, I guess my blog is one of the things that's going to suffer for a while. But while I'm on the road trip from CA to MO, I'll have a lot more time to blog, and more things to blog about.
Right now, I've got to get back to work. I'll check back in a time or two this month, but if I don't want the baggage of stress going with me when I get on that plane, I really should be pretty deliberate about what I do with my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment